Applying to TAF
TAF support will be available to governments from Least Developed Countries (LDCs), Low Income Countries (LICs), Lower-Middle Income Countries (LMICs), and their representative membership organisations (e.g. Regional Economic Communities).
Is my organisation eligible for TAF support?
To find out whether your organisation is eligible for TAF support, please answer the six simple self-assessment questions below. If you answer “No” to one or more of them your organisation is not likely to be eligible for support.
However, if you are unsure about these issues, or have any questions about TAF and your organisation’s eligibility for TAF support, please contact the TAF Fund Management team.
- Is your organisation from a country classified as a Least Developed Country, Low Income Country, Lower-Middle Income Country, or a representative body thereof (e.g. a Regional Economic Community)?
- Do you represent a governmental department or organisation, or a Regional Economic Community?
- Does the project that you are proposing reflect TAF’s goal and purpose?
- Is the likely total value of the project less than £500,000?
- If your project is eligible for support by other DFID Funded programmes, such as TradeMark East or Southern Africa, is TAF the most appropriate facility to fund the programme?
- Is your requirement for support before September 2015?
If you answered “Yes” to all questions or if you are still unsure of your eligibility, please contact the TAF Fund Management team Contact page for TAF
An easy to follow flow chart on how to apply for TAF – click to view.
Due to high levels of demand the Trade Advocacy Fund has now reached its operational capacity and is at present unable to process new applications for support.